Depressed

This will be short and un-sweet.

I'm fat, I know that I am fat and I feel awful about it. I need to lose weight, like yesterday.
I know there is not a whole lot I can do about this problem but I feel like I should be able to do something. It looks like I do have a tumor but I am not 100% sure. I have to get blood drawn this week to see if my hormone levels and whatever else they need to check are leveled out if not, surgery here I come.

As of tomorrow I am starting to eat healthy, no more junk. Drink more water, no more pop. I wanted to keep track of ALL of my calorie intake on my fitness pal app that I have on my phone hopefully that will help some. I feel like my body has turned against me and the only way that I can fix it is if I whip it into shape. GREAT! I also have P90X and I am wondering if I should start that up again. Last time I gave up after a few days after nearly spraining my ankle but there's always a second time. Right? Right?

Gym everyday Britt, STAY MOTIVATED~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fights

Neglect much?

Someone who pesters my mind & broke my heart the hardest