Internet Friend & someone who i want to meet

I missed yesterday but I'm combining these into one.

My favorite Internet friend is definitely Kyle Greenwalt. I absolutely love this boy even though we don't talk anymore. I remember or cute little sessions on stickam and the first time i went into his chat room thing. He is the funniest boy, I love that he doesn't care what people think about him. I would love to meet him in real life. He would be so much fun to hang out with plus his mom is awesome too haha. I miss him, talking ALL the time it was one of the best parts of my days. When i moved to Iowa I didn't know anyone there but we would get on stickam or text each other and he would make me feel so much better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fights

Neglect much?

Someone who pesters my mind & broke my heart the hardest