someone from my childhood & someone I want to be

I think steph daley. I don't evenknow what happened to her. I know I moved away but than all of the sudden she moved to a different town and suddenly she was a lesbian I don't know what went down but she was mhy best friend growing up we were always together. Her & Casey. Casey was my bestfriend she was odd in her was like her loves for Harry Potter I loved it. Howshe got me addicted to plain chips dipped in cream cheese. It's SO good.

I don't know who I want to be. I want to be myself but in the best way possible. Like be an amazing mom to my son. I just want to be a friendly person. Isort of want to start over, not be so shy and timid. I want to be outgoing and draw a crowd. But subtle when need be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fights

Neglect much?

Someone who pesters my mind & broke my heart the hardest