Someone who pesters my mind & broke my heart the hardest

I think Eric is on my mind alot. The father of my son. I constantly thinkabout how it would have been if we would have been together if I would have stayed down there in Iowa. Now I'm thinking about him. He is either on my mind for good reasons or bad reasons. Blah, he irrates me so much sometimes. I wish he wouldjust give a fuck about his son for once and be like BRIT MOVE BACK HERE WITH ME! yes in capital and screaming at me because I would do it. I think we would work. I think we would make an awesome family and have more cute babies. I want my son to have his father.


Sam, I truley think he has been my hardest break up. We both cheatedon eachother I'll admit it. It was aHORRIBLE thing that I did but he did it too. I remember crying so hard over this boy. Ugh, Ican't even talk/write about it now without getting a little upset. Hewas my heart. He wasthe sweetest boy. We got eachother, I remember our sleep overs and our lameass jokes. like journey to the center of the earth. Calling eachother bunny & bubby. Straightening his abnormally curly hair. I remember one of the first time we kind of broke up even though we were only broken up for 20 minutes crying so hard while he held me because we both loved eachother so much. Him leaving my house and I was tryingto chase after him. He reallytore my heart apart. Gosh, I miss him but hate him at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fights

Neglect much?