Someone I want to talk to more & a dead person

If I could talk to someone more it would be Callens father. I have come to learn that he is a really great guy but he is just busy with his life and I completely understand that I just wish I could talk to him more. He's so funny and we get each other so easily. WE understand each other. If we could I would want to be with him not just for Callens sake but because he is so amazing. I think he would be an unbelievable father for his son.

A deceased person, I think I would choose two people actually. I would choose my Grandpa & my Omi. My grandpa died before I really got to know him he lived in Iowa and my family lives in Canada. I wish he could see his Great Grandson. I would want to know about his life. I miss you Grandpa. Omi, I never got to meet her. She died while my mom was pregnant with me. I really wish I got the chance to talk to her about her life in Germany honestly, I wish I could have been spoiled by her like my older sister was. Thats not the only reason though. She was beautiful. I got my middle name from her. I just wish I could see and talk to them both.

RIP Grandpa & Omi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fights

Neglect much?

Someone who pesters my mind & broke my heart the hardest