Someone I miss the most & someone not in my country

Hmm, who do I miss the most? I don't even know. I miss alot of my friends from Iowa like my good friends. The first girls I met there and actually joined me to their group. Them I miss. I guess they could becombined into both topics. I mean neither are in my country and I do miss them. Kylie, Shelby & Jessie. They were so amazing to me. We were all really close. You know what I actualyy miss Jake too. He was awesome. He gave memy nickname canadian or canada. I lovethe boy. Such a country boy but he was awesome I remember going for drives with him after school and talking about eachothers signifcant others. Uh, I love him. Fuck I miss them. And the mexican, I miss her too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fights

Neglect much?

Someone who pesters my mind & broke my heart the hardest