Countdown

So, The count down for weight loss has begun!

Pre-pregnancy I was somewhere between 130 and 135 I liked my body then but wouldn't have minded losing a little more maybe 125? Well now I'm a whopping 180 pounds! Damn being able to eat anything for nine months!! Anyway today was my first day getting back into the gym, I was uber excited! I didn't want to over work my body so I only ran for 20 minutes. I LOVE running, I miss it so much.

Mom was watching Callen so I couldn't be gone for too long. I go to Anytime Fitness so i can pretty much go anytime of the day I want. Which is amazing since after I put Callen to bed at night I can literally walk over to the gym and have a nice long work out while someone at home listenes for Callen. (One good thing about living at home again)

I'm really hoping to lose this extra 50 pounds by September, that's when I start school. That'll be 6 months. I think that's pretty realistic. In October we're going down to IA for my cousin's wedding. If I don't see Eric before then it will be the first time I've seen him in person since having Callen. Can I just say I wanna look HOT AS FUCK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fights

Neglect much?

Someone who pesters my mind & broke my heart the hardest