Flirting

So I'm online flirting with some random that I've had on my MSN for like 5 years now. He's a nice guy, he knows I have a son (which he has no problem with) but he lives in Kentucky. Well that just sucks right? I don't know why but I feel like I want a boy in my life. A want a cute boy that is A-OK with me having a son because that is definitely a no no if you are not OK with my boogs. I was talking with a guy that I have known since I was in grade 9 but he's just not my type. If I were to be with him I would feel like I was just settling and that just not something I want to do. I mean I eventually want to get married and have more kids but I should do it with someone that I WANT to be with not someone just because I want companionship with.

This is a random mess of loneliness. Please ignore my selfishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fights

Neglect much?

Someone who pesters my mind & broke my heart the hardest