Yep yep.

So my baby is walking. (YAAAAAAY!)

Anyway, my apartment building got flooded so back to my parents house I went. I don't know how long I'll be here but I hope it's only a short time. I'm looking at some apartments now. They seem..nice. I've registered for school, yay for finally graduating high school. I'll start in September and I'll only have to go for a year and a half which is perfect. The credits were so different on my transcript we had to re-calculate them all. I only need 30 to graduate and I've got 17 right now. Exciting, this is something I've really wanted to do. I know GED was not for me. I just had to be the one to push myself to do this. This summer I'll be doing co-op to earn 2 extra credits that will help me graduate sooner. My mom will most likely watch Callen while I do co-op since it's only part of the day. When I start school he will most likely be in a local daycare, I know I'll cry leaving him all day long. Since while I work he's literally right next to me. I'm excited to be going to school. I love school, I'm a weirdo. I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fights

Neglect much?

Someone who pesters my mind & broke my heart the hardest