May

So it's the 21st of March and we all know what that means..

Callen is 14 months old, 14 freakin' months. He amazes me everyday with the amount of different things he can do. My little boy is just plain awesome.

So I finally sent Callen's application to Eric so I can get his passport. I had to pay 20 freakin' dollars to express post it but it's so worth it. I just want all of this legal stuff to be over. Even though I know it will never fully end until I have full custody. Hopefully Eric will do what I told him to do and get this shit done ASAP.

I'm hoping to go down for a visit in May of this year. Tickets are a reasonable price but I would like to have all of this settled before I buy the ticket. I am so eager to finally introduce Callen to his daddy but I'm super nervous at the same time. If and when this happens I will still need to get a letter from Eric signed by a lawyer stating that it is OK for me to travel out of the country with Callen. I know, hassle much?

That's why I want to file for full custody but I feel like the lawyer process would be super expensive and unneeded because Eric agrees to everything if I just ask him. It would just be so much easier if I didn't have to get his every single OK on every little thing I do with my son. I mean seriously, he shouldn't even get a say since he's never even seen Callen in person. Let alone make an effort. Blah, I need to get over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fights

Neglect much?

Someone who pesters my mind & broke my heart the hardest